Low and high frequency electromagnetic simulation
ANSYS simulation software enables comprehensive analyses of the electrical and magnetic behavior of drives, PCBs, antennas, converters and sensors.
This makes it possible to efficiently characterize their real behavior.
Highlights at a glance
- Determination of parasitic effects
- Analysis of power and signal integrity
- Enhancement of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Thermal analysis of electronic assemblies
- Interfaces for thermal-mechanical simulation
The core four: Foundational Electronics Products
HFSS: Antenna Design and Electronic Compatibility
HF FIELD SIMULATION: field simulation is a key component of the development , ANSYS offers multi-scale solver technology especially suited for analysis and optimization.
SIwave: PCB Design
Solves entire multi-layer Printed Circuit Board (PCB),
Entire Integrated Circuit (IC) Package, Solver Optimized for PCBs
- PCB signal integrity calculation
- PCB power delivery characterization
- De-coupling capacitor placement
- Circuit model generation
- DC current and voltage distribution on PCB
- Couples to Icepak for complete multi-physics solution
ANSYS ICEPACK: Thermal reliability
A CFD solver for electronics thermal management. Built upon Fluent CFD solver technology.
Predicts airflow, temperature and heat transfer in IC packages, PCBs, electronic assemblies, power electronics.
ANSYS MAXWELL: Electric Drives
Whether you’re designing HEVs, MRIs or wind turbine generators (as system, subsystem or component), your product is only as good as the field-solver technology you choose.
Electromagnetic and electromechanical device designers face increasing pressure to produce smaller, less expensive, and more reliable and efficient components. Best practices suggest more simulation and fewer prototypes; ANSYS Maxwell® industry-leading field-simulation software delivers the power and capability to support your EM simulation design needs.