What is True-Load
True-Load determines the optimal position of the strain gauges based on FEA models and calculates the loads by reading the real model’s history of measured elongations.
One of the most significant sources of error when performing FEA calculations is load measurements. The typical load measurement process was not aligned with the FEA model, which leads to a more substantial loss of time and money in the design and product development cycles.
- Reduction of test and analysis time.
- Reduction of test costs: the use of gauges instead of accelerometers and/or load transducers reduces cost and time.
- Offers in-depth knowledge about system loads and their behavior.
- Provides the basis for accurate fatigue calculations.
- Reduces design iterations by making decisions based on actual system loading.